The ruins of the medieval fortress Kamičak stand between Roški slap and Visovac Lake.
According to preserved historical records from 1345, the Croato-Hungarian King Ludovik confirmed the heritage right of Ivan Nelipić over Kamičak. The later Turkish invasions and their occupation of the entire area meant the loss of the significance of Kamičak, and it was abandoned.
Kamičak is also called Utješinovića Grad by the locals, as the first Croatian Cardinal Juraj Utješinović was born here in 1482. Also born here was Marko Mišljenović, who was appointed Croatian Ban by the Croato-Hungarian King Ladislav in 1506.